sound ideas sound effects,
system wav files,
gun reloading and fire sound effect,
free doorbell sound effect,
desktop voice fx,
wah wah wah sound effect,
sound effects of train whistle,
free wooshing sound,
sound effects clips free,
dj sound effects board,
sound clips from zulu,
space invaders sound effects,
john lennon sound clips,
free sample sound fx,
news sound effects,
flash sound effects,
sound effects tracks
Knowledge Base Article: KB1759
Topic: FAQ - Ringtone Questions
Title: I signed up for a ringtone subscription. How do I download the ringtones to my phone?
Last Reviewed: Mar 12, 2008
Q. I signed up for a ringtone subscription. How do I download the ringtones to my phone?
A. Please note that the AudioSparx Web site does not transmit ringtones to your phone. Rather, you must use the mobile Internet capability of your phone to retrieve ringtones from our mobile site at AudioSparx.Net. If you do not have mobile internet capability on your phone, you will not be able to retrieve ringtones from our mobile site, however you may still be able to transfer subscription ringtones to your phone.
If your phone does have mobile internet capability, to download your ringtone from the AudioSparx mobile site, do the following:
1. Surf to audiosparx.net from your mobile phone.
2. Select the login option, enter your AudioSparx username and password, and then proceed to login.
3. Once you've logged in, return to the home page of the mobile site by clicking the HOME link at the top. From the home page, you can browse into the sound effects, loops and music categories to explore the various possible types of ringtones that you can download. Or you can choose the "Find Now" option to search for something specific.
4. As you drill down into the subcategories and lists of actual ringtones, any ringtone that has an asterisk (*) in front of it is available for immediate download to your phone as part of your ringtone subscription.
5. When you find a ringtone you want to download, click on "Download Track" option. Or if you want to adjust the ringtone's fidelity, length or start offset, select the "Configure Track" option.
6. On the next screen, select the desired file type for your ringtone (MP3, WAV, etc).
7. On the next screen, if you chose the "Configure Track" option in step 5, choose various other ringtone configuration parameters, fidelity, length of track (in seconds), and start offset (in seconds).
8. Select the "Retrieve Ringtone" option and your ringtone will download to your phone.
9. If your phone asks you to store the file and asks for a filename, generally you can use the default name, or give it a new name if you prefer. It will typically be stored in your phone's main memory, or some phones allow you to specify a folder that you would like to store it in. After storing the ringtone on your phone, then you would configured the ringtone feature on your phone to point to the file in the location you stored it in (i.e. from main memory or some specific folder).
If you're not able to use mobile Internet service to download the ringtone directly to your phone, you can alternately download it to your PC and then email it from your PC to your phone. To do this, follow the directions above, but instead of surfing to audiosparx.net from your phone, you would surf to audiosparx.net from your PC. After downloading the track(s) to your PC, then follow the instructions for your carrier to email the ringtone from your PC to your phone. To see the options for your specific carrier, click here.
wav sounds download,
2010 soundfx library,
free gun sound effects soundboard downloads,
free animal sound effects download,
time travel sound effect free download,
total free sound effects,
bicycle bell sound effect,
sound effects magical pretty,
sounds effects download free,
free gunshot sound effect download,
free mp3 sounds effects,
sound effects free to download,
free sound fx's,
sound effects wav files,
download sound clips