listening to sound effects,
sounds to download,
cheerleading sound effects,
sounds of gears moving,
werewolf sound effect download,
movie sounds effects for the hangover,
heart beat sound,
free halloween sound effects,
downloadable gunshot noises,
stage sound effects,
fly sound effect free,
aircraft sound effect,
sound fx speeding car,
money counter sound fx,
free silly sound effects,
movie background sounds,
downloadable wav sound effects
Knowledge Base Article: KB1759
Topic: FAQ - Ringtone Questions
Title: I signed up for a ringtone subscription. How do I download the ringtones to my phone?
Last Reviewed: Mar 12, 2008
Q. I signed up for a ringtone subscription. How do I download the ringtones to my phone?
A. Please note that the AudioSparx Web site does not transmit ringtones to your phone. Rather, you must use the mobile Internet capability of your phone to retrieve ringtones from our mobile site at AudioSparx.Net. If you do not have mobile internet capability on your phone, you will not be able to retrieve ringtones from our mobile site, however you may still be able to transfer subscription ringtones to your phone.
If your phone does have mobile internet capability, to download your ringtone from the AudioSparx mobile site, do the following:
1. Surf to audiosparx.net from your mobile phone.
2. Select the login option, enter your AudioSparx username and password, and then proceed to login.
3. Once you've logged in, return to the home page of the mobile site by clicking the HOME link at the top. From the home page, you can browse into the sound effects, loops and music categories to explore the various possible types of ringtones that you can download. Or you can choose the "Find Now" option to search for something specific.
4. As you drill down into the subcategories and lists of actual ringtones, any ringtone that has an asterisk (*) in front of it is available for immediate download to your phone as part of your ringtone subscription.
5. When you find a ringtone you want to download, click on "Download Track" option. Or if you want to adjust the ringtone's fidelity, length or start offset, select the "Configure Track" option.
6. On the next screen, select the desired file type for your ringtone (MP3, WAV, etc).
7. On the next screen, if you chose the "Configure Track" option in step 5, choose various other ringtone configuration parameters, fidelity, length of track (in seconds), and start offset (in seconds).
8. Select the "Retrieve Ringtone" option and your ringtone will download to your phone.
9. If your phone asks you to store the file and asks for a filename, generally you can use the default name, or give it a new name if you prefer. It will typically be stored in your phone's main memory, or some phones allow you to specify a folder that you would like to store it in. After storing the ringtone on your phone, then you would configured the ringtone feature on your phone to point to the file in the location you stored it in (i.e. from main memory or some specific folder).
If you're not able to use mobile Internet service to download the ringtone directly to your phone, you can alternately download it to your PC and then email it from your PC to your phone. To do this, follow the directions above, but instead of surfing to audiosparx.net from your phone, you would surf to audiosparx.net from your PC. After downloading the track(s) to your PC, then follow the instructions for your carrier to email the ringtone from your PC to your phone. To see the options for your specific carrier, click here.
grsites com sounds,
www wav sounds com,
mosquito sound effect,
free camera shutter speed sound effects,
sound effects to djing,
ww2 siren sound effect,
bobsleigh sound effects,
free downloads animal sounds,
achievement sound wav,
free dj sound effects download,
sound of newsroom fx,
dun dun dun free sound effect,
1920's sound effect,
alvin and the chipmunks sounds,
wav sounds to download,
royalty free effects,
cool sound effects