Back to Top
Knowledge Base Article: KB1779
Topic: FAQ - Cue Sheet Issues
Title: What information is required in order to complete a cue sheet?
Last Reviewed: Apr 03, 2008
Q. What information is required in order to complete a cue sheet and for ASCAP or BMI to accept it?
A. The cue sheet should contain the following:
1. Identifying information for the program or production it represents. This would be the name of the film, the episode of a television series, etc.
2. The anticipated or actual broadcast date of the production, and the station where it is being broadcast from.
Then, for each track in the production, you need to include the following:
1. The title of the music track included in the production (this is provided by AudioSparx).
2. The title code for the music track included in the production (this is provided by AudioSparx).
3. The duration of the track used, or stated another way, how much of the music track is being used in the production (e.g. 15 seconds, or 60 seconds, etc.)
4. The usage of the track (i.e. Main Title, Visual Instrumental, Background Vocal, Visual Vocal, End Title, Background Instrumental, or Theme)
5. Entitled parties (i.e. the names and CAE numbers of the composers and publishers for each track)
dj sound effects download for mac,
themes wav files,
sound bites mp3,
heartbeat sound wave,
listen and download remix sound effects,
sound effect bus horn,
sounds of the sea downloadable free,
free fx samples,
meercat sound clip,
to attract deer sounds downloadable free,
wedding dance sound effect of a record scratching,
free download sound effects mp3,
wav sounds free download,
free sounds of war,
tyre screech sound effect,
free civil war battle sound effects,
ambience sound effects,
video game sounds downloads