soundboard wav files,
sound wav files,
ilife sound effects,
free game sounds,
downloadable gun shooting noises,
professional basketball sound,
free downloads animal sounds in animal sounds,
radio tuner sound effect,
sound effects countdown,
wav sounds free,
sound effects free downloads,
garageband sound effects,
sound effects magical pretty,
film sounds for download,
Knowledge Base Article: KB2033
Topic: FAQ - Ringtone Questions
Title: How To Download a Ringtone to an iPhone
Last Reviewed: Nov 01, 2011
How To Download a Ringtone to an iPhone
Q. How to I download a ringtone from AudioSparx to my iPhone?
A. The first step is downloading the ringtone into iTunes. Do the following:
1. Surf on your computer to our mobile site at audiosparx.net (.net, not .com). You can download several different free ringtones to test this procedure. Or if you have already purchased one or more ringtones, login there with your AudioSparx username/password, then go into the Mobilizone where you will see your purchased ringtone(s).
2. Click on your ringtone and proceed through the steps to download the ringtone in MP3 format to your computer, and store it in a folder on your hard drive where you know how to find the file after you download it. Then choose one of the methods below:
METHOD 1 - iTunes Direct
1. Open the ringtone in iTunes, then in iTunes, right click on the song and export to .aac format or iPod format.
2. Open the .aac song and rename it, change the extension from .m4a to .m4r (iTunes’ ringtone format).
3. Delete the original mp3 file you created in your iTunes library.
4. Re-add the newly changed .m4r file into iTunes and drag it into your iPhone ringtone section.
METHOD 2 - GarageBand App
1. Launch Garageband app, select File/New Project
2. Drag the MP3 ringtone into the project and delete all other tracks in the project.
3. Share/Send Ringtone to iTunes, and then from iTunes
4. The next time you connect your iPhone, your ringtones will be automatically synched.
METHOD 3 - PocketMac RingtoneStudio
Just drag the ringtone file into PocketMac RingtoneStudio ($19.95 cost) and it does the rest.
- If the ringtone is less than 30 seconds in length, PocketMac RingtoneStudio converts it automatically into the proper ringtone format.
- If it’s longer than 30 seconds, PocketMac RingtoneStudio will open up a preview window so that you can select the exact 30 second clip you’d like.
- PocketMac RingtoneStudio will place your completed ringtones into iTunes’ “Ringtones” folder.
- The next time you connect your iPhone, your ringtones will be automatically synched.
METHOD 4 - Make iPhone Ringtones
The guys from Rogue Amoeba have this cool application for Mac user, its called make iphone ringtones and as the name implies, it creates ringtones for your iphone with a simple drag and drop task, just drag and drop!
1 : Convert your .mp3 file to .aac format, use Fission, another free software by Rogue Amoeba, or convert it in iTunes, as long as the format is .aac
2 : Simply drag and drop your new song to the “Drop AAC Files Here” window in the MakeiPhoneRingtone software. Magically, the ringtone will appear inyour iphone during your next sync.
METHOD 5 - Ambrosia iToner
Here is another drag and drop application without the need to convert it from mp3 to aac, if all the above free method fails to create your iPhone ringtone, do give this shareware a try, it’ll set you back by $15. Ambrosia iToner enables you to quickly transfer custom ringtones for your iPhone – without modifying, hacking or having to reset your iPhone. Simply drag and drop your MP3, AAC, WAVE, or AIFF audio files on iToner’s window, click the Sync button, and you’re done.
sound effects packages,
sound effects for imovie,
intro sound effects,
robomatic sound effects,
free lightsaber sound fx,
horror sound effects,
sound effects of a bass drum,
free car sound effects download,
jamendo sound effects,
free sound fx online,
muttley sound effects,
free sounds effects,
flapping sound effect,
reggae sound effects horn,
time travel sound effect free download,
doctor who sound effects,
popular sound effects,
professional radio sound effects,
free sound fx