sound effects sound,
sound test wav,
hip hop sound effect,
wedding dance sound effect of a record scratching,
drumma boy sounds,
free sound clip downloads,
sound effects kaboom,
bat man sound effects,
space invaders sound effects,
download screaming sounds,
hand held sound effects,
free fighting sound effects download,
free sound effects classroom,
humorous sound effects ringtones,
talking radio effect sounds,
sound effects suite
Knowledge Base Article: KB2033
Topic: FAQ - Ringtone Questions
Title: How To Download a Ringtone to an iPhone
Last Reviewed: Nov 01, 2011
How To Download a Ringtone to an iPhone
Q. How to I download a ringtone from AudioSparx to my iPhone?
A. Unfortunately Apple does not make it easy as pie to import external ringtones into your iPhone. However, with a little patience, it can be done. The hardest part is doing it the first time, but once you've done it once, then doing it a second (or more) times later is relatively easy!
The first step is downloading the ringtone into iTunes. Do the following:
1. Surf on your computer to our mobile site at audiosparx.net (.net, not .com). You can download several different free ringtones to test this procedure. Or if you have already purchased one or more ringtones, login there with your AudioSparx username/password, then go into the Mobilizone where you will see your purchased ringtone(s).
2. Click on your ringtone and proceed through the steps to download the ringtone in MP3 format to your computer, and store it in a folder on your hard drive where you know how to find the file after you download it. Then choose one of the methods below:
METHOD 1 - iTunes Direct
1. Open the ringtone in iTunes, then in iTunes, right click on the song and export to .aac format or iPod format.
2. Open the .aac song and rename it, change the extension from .m4a to .m4r (iTunes’ ringtone format).
3. Delete the original mp3 file you created in your iTunes library.
4. Re-add the newly changed .m4r file into iTunes and drag it into your iPhone ringtone section.
METHOD 2 - Ambrosia iToner
Here is another drag and drop application that will do the job: Ambrosia iToner, which can be downloaded here for $2.99:
This software enables you to quickly transfer custom ringtones for your iPhone – without modifying, hacking or having to reset your iPhone. Simply drag and drop your MP3, AAC, WAVE, or AIFF audio files on iToner’s window, click the Sync button, and you’re done.
METHOD 3 - Make iPhone Ringtones
The guys from Rogue Amoeba have this cool application for Mac user, its called "Make iPhone Ringtones" and as the name implies, it creates ringtones for your iPhone with a simple drag and drop task, just drag and drop! You can download the software from here:
1. Follow the instructions here to convert your .mp3 file to .aac format, using either of these methods:
- Open the ringtone in iTunes, then in iTunes, right click on the song and export to .aac format.
- As explained on the Apple site: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT1550
- Use "Fission" another free software by Rogue Amoeba, downloadable here: http://rogueamoeba.com/fission/
2. After converting your file to .aac format, simply drag and drop your new .aac file to the “Drop AAC Files Here” window in the MakeiPhoneRingtone software. Magically, the ringtone will appear in your iPhone during your next sync.
METHOD 3 - GarageBand App
1. Launch Garageband app, select File/New Project
2. Drag the MP3 ringtone into the project and delete all other tracks in the project.
3. Share/Send Ringtone to iTunes, and then from iTunes
4. The next time you connect your iPhone, your ringtones will be automatically synched.
sound effects mp3 wav,
positive sound effects,
sound effects pistons,
cheering gallery sound effect,
jigglypuff sound only effect download,
free wav sound bites,
bell sound effects free download,
explosion sound effect,
free fire sound effects,
melting sound fx,
free downloadable fire emergency sounds,
sound effect birds,
ilife sound effects,
croup sound file,
online fart noises net,
fx sound effects,
sound effects libraries