movie sounds effects,
partnersinrhythm com soundfx,
rainforest sound effects,
sound effects bank,
sounds of cities,
butterfly chirping sound effects,
x factor sound effects,
scary halloween sounds,
free mouse running sound effects,
to attract deer sounds downloadable free,
sound effects from face off,
park sound effects,
sound effects searching new mir,
winding clock sound effect,
dolphin sound effects,
wav files help,
button sound effects,
downloadable wav files
Knowledge Base Article: KB2033
Topic: FAQ - Ringtone Questions
Title: How To Download a Ringtone to an iPhone
Last Reviewed: Nov 01, 2011
How To Download a Ringtone to an iPhone
Q. How to I download a ringtone from AudioSparx to my iPhone?
A. Unfortunately Apple does not make it easy as pie to import external ringtones into your iPhone. However, with a little patience, it can be done. The hardest part is doing it the first time, but once you've done it once, then doing it a second (or more) times later is relatively easy!
The first step is downloading the ringtone into iTunes. Do the following:
1. Surf on your computer to our mobile site at audiosparx.net (.net, not .com). You can download several different free ringtones to test this procedure. Or if you have already purchased one or more ringtones, login there with your AudioSparx username/password, then go into the Mobilizone where you will see your purchased ringtone(s).
2. Click on your ringtone and proceed through the steps to download the ringtone in MP3 format to your computer, and store it in a folder on your hard drive where you know how to find the file after you download it. Then choose one of the methods below:
METHOD 1 - iTunes Direct
1. Open the ringtone in iTunes, then in iTunes, right click on the song and export to .aac format or iPod format.
2. Open the .aac song and rename it, change the extension from .m4a to .m4r (iTunes’ ringtone format).
3. Delete the original mp3 file you created in your iTunes library.
4. Re-add the newly changed .m4r file into iTunes and drag it into your iPhone ringtone section.
METHOD 2 - Ambrosia iToner
Here is another drag and drop application that will do the job: Ambrosia iToner, which can be downloaded here for $2.99:
This software enables you to quickly transfer custom ringtones for your iPhone – without modifying, hacking or having to reset your iPhone. Simply drag and drop your MP3, AAC, WAVE, or AIFF audio files on iToner’s window, click the Sync button, and you’re done.
METHOD 3 - Make iPhone Ringtones
The guys from Rogue Amoeba have this cool application for Mac user, its called "Make iPhone Ringtones" and as the name implies, it creates ringtones for your iPhone with a simple drag and drop task, just drag and drop! You can download the software from here:
1. Follow the instructions here to convert your .mp3 file to .aac format, using either of these methods:
- Open the ringtone in iTunes, then in iTunes, right click on the song and export to .aac format.
- As explained on the Apple site: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT1550
- Use "Fission" another free software by Rogue Amoeba, downloadable here: http://rogueamoeba.com/fission/
2. After converting your file to .aac format, simply drag and drop your new .aac file to the “Drop AAC Files Here” window in the MakeiPhoneRingtone software. Magically, the ringtone will appear in your iPhone during your next sync.
METHOD 3 - GarageBand App
1. Launch Garageband app, select File/New Project
2. Drag the MP3 ringtone into the project and delete all other tracks in the project.
3. Share/Send Ringtone to iTunes, and then from iTunes
4. The next time you connect your iPhone, your ringtones will be automatically synched.
top 10 free sound effects websites,
bat man sound effects,
sound clips of war,
free viking sounds,
family fortunes sound effects,
free audio effects,
noises by violin music,
online free sounds effects of cannons,
free full down load sounds fl studio,
shop door bell sound effect,
how to make sound effects,
jetmoto game voice sounds,
audio effects free,
free gavel sound fx,
ships control room sound effects,
wav sound effects download,
wav files online