Q. How can I reset my password?
A. To reset your password to something new, do the following:
1. Surf to the web site
2. Click the Login button at the top right of the screen.
3. On the Login screen, on the right side click the Reset password link.
4. Enter your email address and click the button to have the password reset info emailed to you.
5. Once you receive the email, click on the link in the email, which will then redirect you back to the web site.
6. At the web site, if you have not yet configured your security question and answer, do that first at the top of the screen and then continue.
Otherwise, you will be prompted to enter your security question answer, so enter the answer and continue.
7. On the following screen, enter your new password and save the change. Then you can proceed to login to the site.
Q. I can't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
A. If you are not able to get past the security question prompt successfully, please use the CONTACT option at the top of the site and send your name,
address, email address and phone number that are stored on your account here to our support group and let them know you don't know the answer to
your security question. We will reset it for you so that you can proceed to reset your password.
Q. Can I retrieve my current password?
A. No, due to security practices, it is not possible for you or anybody to retrieve your current password. It is stored in our system in an encrypted
format with one-way-only encryption, so that nobody anywhere (not even our own staff) can ever retrieve it. You can only change it to something
new by using the password reset procedure as described above.