infografia multimedia internet,
downloadable powerpoint sounds,
sounds to download,
neo sounds and effects com,
a1 free sound effects,
free predator call downloads,
annoying amswering machine sound wavs,
cat screech sound effect,
effects for lmms,
sound effects for cs4,
sounds of rain mp3,
eagle sound effect,
bachmann steam locomotive sound effects,
military sound wav samples,
free downloadable rabbit distress sounds,
mj sound effects,
mp3 sound effects,
cd of sound effects,
powerpoint sound clips
Knowledge Base Article: KB833
Topic: FAQ - Client-Side Usage Questions
Title: Track upload problems - How to diagnose a slow, inaccessible or problematic network connection
Last Reviewed: Jul 24, 2013
Keywords: buffering, average ping time, network performance, network slowness, slow ftp connection, slow, video, analyze network, network
PROBLEM: My network connection to the server at AudioSparx is exhibiting one of the
following problems below. Is this caused by some kind of network problems or server problems?
1. Downloads from AudioSparx are going very slowly
2. File downloads or uploads are frequently failing totally
3. Large file uploads are consistently failing at a certain point or time during the transfer (i.e. after a specific number of minutes or bytes transferred).
This could indicate that your ISP is doing traffic throttling or shaping which may be negatively affecting your ability to upload large files.
What's the problem?
SOLUTION: AudioSparx' network is very fast and not overloaded in any way. The source of the problem may be with your own equipment or with one or more network hops between your location and our data center's location. Follow these steps in order:
Test Your Network Speed - Surf from your computer to http://speedtest.comcast.net and click on the city icon for Jacksonville, Florida. This will launch a network speed test between your computer and the city where our data center is located. The following results will give you an approximate idea about how fast or slow your network is transmitting data:
Ping Speed Download Speed Upload Speed Status
1 to 50 ms 5Mbps+ 3Mbps+ Excellent
51 to 100 ms 3 to 5Mbps 2 to 3Mbps Good
101 to 200 ms 1 to 3Mbps 1 to 2Mbps Fair
200 ms + < 1Mbps < 1Mbps Poor, potentially unusable
Reset Your Network Router/Modem - Power cycle your network router or modem and any switches you may be using on your local network so that you are certain you are starting from a clean slate with your networking gear. Then run the speed test again from the previous step to see if there's any significant change in speed, and test an upload.
Reboot Your Computer - Reboot your computer (PC or Mac or Linux) so that you resolve any computer-related issues that may be impacting your network connectivity. Then run the speed test again from the previous step to see if there's any significant change in speed, and test an upload.
Ping Test - See what your average ping time to the server is by completing the following steps:
A. Bring up a command prompt window (On a Windows-based PC, click Start, Programs, Accessories, Command Prompt. Or alternately click Start, Run, then type "cmd" and press Enter).
B. Run a continuous ping command with the following syntax:
ping audiosparx.com -t
C. Let the ping command run for a minute or two, then hit ctrl+c to stop it.
D. Look at the minimum, maximum and average ping times to get a good idea of the average performance and performance range of your network connection. The values you see can be interpreted as follows:
1 to 50ms = Excellent performance
51 to 100ms = Good performance
101ms to 200ms = Fair performance
201ms to 300ms = Slow performance
301ms to 500ms = Poor performance
WinMTR Test - For Windows XP-based computers, run the WinMTR test to determine which, if any, of the network hops between your location and the AudioSparx data center are having problems.
1. Launch the installation of WinMTR (Windows Mass Trace Route) by surfing to the following URL and download the following zip file and store it in a folder on your hard drive. The zip file contains the executable program for WinMTR:
2. Unzip the file and run WinMTR.exe file, which will run the application on your computer.
3. In the HOST field, enter "www.audiosparx.com" (without quotes) to trace to our site, then click the START button next to it.
4. Look at the various hops that are traversed to see if any one of them indicate a high amount of packet loss. If one or more hops inidicate
100% packet loss but others after that hop have little or no packet loss, the hop that is indicating 100% packet loss is simply not providing
echo replies but is definitely working since traffic is getting past that hop to later hops in the network chain. Any hop that is having more than 5% to 10% packet loss could definitely be contributing to your network connection problem.
5. Once you identify the problem hop, then contact your ISP and bring it to their attention. Provide the WINMTR trace information to your ISP. They will typically either fix the problem (if it is within their network) or contact the downstream network provider where the problem is occuring and try to get it fixed for you. While you have your ISP on the phone, ask them if they are doing any traffic throttling or shaping.
Additional keywords: slow network, network slowness, unreliable connection, slow connection, buffering, average ping time, network performance, network slowness, slow ftp connection, slow, video, analyze network, network, upload problem, download problem, diagnose network problems, can't upload, can't send files, can't send wav, can't send aiff, not able to upload, upload problem, track upload problem
sound effect wav,
sounds wav files,
high quality sound effects,
sound effect cine projector,
way to go free sound effect,
free horse noises downloads,
free sound fx online,
gun sounds in camcorder accessories,
whoosh sound effect,
free mouse running sound effects,
up dat my sound,
neon sound fx,
imovie sound effects downloads,
superman sound effects,
sythesised sound effects,
pikachu sound effect,
professional radio sound effects,
best wav sounds,
sample wav sounds