Back to Top
Knowledge Base Article: KB2462
Topic: FAQ - Client-Side Usage Questions
Title: Configure Internet Explorer to always retrieve the latest version of a web page
Last Reviewed: Jun 23, 2012
Configure Internet Explorer to always retrieve the latest version of a web page
In Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, by default the browser over-caches web content, causing dynamic script content to not always update in a timely manner. To solve the problem, do the following:
- Press the ALT key to make the top menu appear.
- Chen click on the Tools option on the top menu Tools
- Click on Internet Options at the bottom of the Tools submenu.
- In the Browser History section on the first tab, click Settings button, then change the option at the top to “Every Time I Visit The Web Page”.
- Click Okay, then click Okay again to save the changes
- Refresh the web page on the site you were on by pressing F5 - this will retrieve the latest version of the site.
sound ideas sound effects,
scarlet macaw downloadable sounds,
wind chimes effects,
free vikings sounds,
free sounds effects download,
free sound effects swarm of bees,
scary halloween sounds,
engage free sound effects,
high frequency sound effects,
melting sound fx,
karate chop sounds effects,
maki mabi sounds,
free downloadable safari sounds,
sound clips downloads,
stapler sound effects,
royalty free sound effects download,
download sound fx