Back to Top
Knowledge Base Article: KB2462
Topic: FAQ - Client-Side Usage Questions
Title: Configure Internet Explorer to always retrieve the latest version of a web page
Last Reviewed: Jun 23, 2012
Configure Internet Explorer to always retrieve the latest version of a web page
In Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, by default the browser over-caches web content, causing dynamic script content to not always update in a timely manner. To solve the problem, do the following:
- Press the ALT key to make the top menu appear.
- Chen click on the Tools option on the top menu Tools
- Click on Internet Options at the bottom of the Tools submenu.
- In the Browser History section on the first tab, click Settings button, then change the option at the top to “Every Time I Visit The Web Page”.
- Click Okay, then click Okay again to save the changes
- Refresh the web page on the site you were on by pressing F5 - this will retrieve the latest version of the site.
free sound fx,
jc denton's infolink sounds,
sound clips downloads,
alvin and the chipmunks sound clips,
applause sound effects,
fireworks sound files,
train horn sound effects,
free animal sound clips,
download sound effects bells,
intro sound clips,
sound fx mp3 free,
free sound effects for movies,
sounds of gears moving,
hawk screech sound,
system wav files,
sound effects to use for movies