Back to Top
Knowledge Base Article: KB1757
Topic: FAQ - Ringtone Questions
Title: Does my phone support AudioSparx Ringtones?
Last Reviewed: Mar 16, 2008
Q. Does my phone support AudioSparx Ringtones?
A. If your mobile phone is less than 3 years old there is a good chance it will support AudioSparx Ringtones. We suggest that you try our free download test and check for yourself , this way you’ll know for sure and if your phone is compatible and you’ll get twenty free ringtones with our compliments. To try it out, do the following below.
Verizon and Alltel Clients
If you use Alltel or Verizon for your mobile phone service, click here.
Have Mobile Internet Service On Your Phone
If your phone has mobile Internet service, try the following steps:
- Surf to our mobile web site at AUDIOSPARX.NET on your mobile phone. If your phone does not have mobile Internet capability you may still be able to use ringtones from AudioSparx on your phone (click here for details).
- Select the Free Ringtones option.
- Choose any one of the ringtones in the list.
- On the Choose File Format screen, select the desired file type for your ringtone (MP3, WAV, etc). If you're not sure which file type to select, you can research your phone's audio capabilities at either of the following sites below. Click on the links below and enter your phone's model number and review the audio capabilities that your phone has. Please note that AudioSparx does not sell MIDI file ringtones.
- On the Additional Settings screen, choose various other ringtone configuration parameters. The default settings on this screen usually work best. To give you maximum control on how your ringtone sounds and plays on your phone, we provide the following additional configuration options:
- Length of track (in seconds). Zero means to play the full track
- Start offset (in seconds). This lets you have a ringtone start, say, 20 seconds into a song, if you don't want to hear the beginning of a song but just want it to play starting at 20 seconds into the song. Zero means to play ringtone from beginning of track.
- Fidelity - The higher the fidelity, the larger the ringtone file size becomes. Some phones have a very limited memory capacity and can not play high-fidelity tracks, but usually a setting of High or Medium will work for most phones and will sound fine.
- Click the OK button again to continue. The ringtone will be retrieved and formatted with the settings you selected in the previous steps.
- Select the "Download Ringtone" option and the formatted ringtone will be retrieved to your phone.
- Some phones automatically store downloaded ringtones in main memory. If your phone asks you to store the file, save it with the default filename in a location that you know where it is located. After the ringtone is downloaded, configure your phone's ringer to point to the file either in main memory or in the location where you saved the file.
sound effects for desktop,
shockwave sound com,
sound effects you can buy,
sounds of hell underground,
sound effects bank,
digital juice sound fx for sale,
airport sound effect,
punch sound fx free,
free crank wind up sound effects,
engage free sound effects,
buy sound effect sparkly e,
sound effects heart,
tasmanian waterfalls sound effect,
gear animation sounds,
change your voice fx,
downloadable powerpoint sounds,
sound effect libraries,
musical sound effects