Q. Can the sounds available from AudioSparx.com be used commercially?
A. Yes, all of the tracks available at AudioSparx.com can be used for broadcast and all other types of commercial projects. This includes sound effects, loops, effects of all types, as well as music tracks. When embedding any tracks in a product or production that is for sale or give-away, or for presentation for pay or for free in a public or non-residential setting, this constitutes commercial use.
ACCEPTABLE COMMERCIAL USAGE EXAMPLES
- Soundtrack or effect for motion picture production, trailer, preview, intro, extro or header
- Soundtrack or effect for TV show production, trailer, preview, intro, extro or header
- TV and radio advertising content or effect (for ad, intro or content)
- Soundtrack or effect for radio broadcast production
- Backing music or effect for an Internet Web site or webcast or other streamed content
- Soundtrack or effect for video game, electronic game or computer game (whether
distributed online, CD-ROM, DVD or any other media)
- Music-on-hold (for music to play while someone is on-hold on the phone)
- Soundtrack or effect for software application (online, CD-ROM, DVD or any other media)
- Embedded in a product or toy for backing music or sound effect purpose
- Embedded in an electronic device
- Embedded as a sound effect or sample in original music composition
- Soundtrack or effect for home video production
- Soundtrack or effect for student film, project film or other short video production
- Theater production, competition, sporting event, classroom settings, educational use
- Corporate use in trade show, live performance, presentation, meeting or seminar
- Pre-production (i.e. evaluation mode only)
- Small business professional local use (massage, therapy, dance studio or similar)
ACCEPTABLE PERSONAL USE EXAMPLES
- Download to your computer for personal listening
- Burning on a CD for personal listening
- Synchronizing with video for personal use only
ACCEPTABLE RINGTONE USE EXAMPLES
- Download to your phone for personal ringtone or ringback tone use
AudioSparx receives sounds and music from many different publishers, independent artists and production houses. If you find a sound at this site that is owned by you and you feel that the inclusion of a track in this site is an infringement on your copyright to the sound, please advise us and we will review the situation immediately and, where appropriate, we'll remove the track from the site.
Contact Info@AudioSparx.com with any questions relating to commercial use.