Configure Internet Explorer to always retrieve the latest version of a web page
In Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, by default the browser over-caches web content, causing dynamic script content to not always update in a timely manner. To solve the problem, do the following:
- Press the ALT key to make the top menu appear.
- Chen click on the Tools option on the top menu Tools
- Click on Internet Options at the bottom of the Tools submenu.
- In the Browser History section on the first tab, click Settings button, then change the option at the top to “Every Time I Visit The Web Page”.
- Click Okay, then click Okay again to save the changes
- Refresh the web page on the site you were on by pressing F5 - this will retrieve the latest version of the site.